When you are ready to buy or sell your home, Barnett & Hill stands ready to help you with that deal
If you are interested in selling your home in the Brookhollow subdivision, contact Josh Rader. If moving to a new home in Abilene, Josh would appreciate your employment of his skills in that deal, too. Josh understands properties in the Brookhollow neighborhood - he has worked as both a buyer and seller agent on transactions in your neighborhood.
To discuss your next real estate deal, call Josh at 325-665-9244 or contact him by email.
Using Taylor County Central Appraisal District data, we evaluated 32,106 residential properties in Abilene and discovered that:
- 20,184 or 62.9% were homesteaded.
- 6,659 or 20.7% were owned by homeowners over the age of 65.
- the average Abilene home measured 1,695 sqft
Comparing the 895 homes that make up the Brookhollow neighborhood to our Abilene statistics:
- 690 homes or 77.1% are homesteaded which is 14.1% above the average for home ownership in Abilene
- 277 homes or 30.9% are owned by individuals over the age of 65 which is 10.3% above the average for Abilene
- the average Brookhollow home measured 1,985 square feet which is 290 sqft above the average for Abilene
A comparative market analysis was devised for homes in the Brookhollow subdivision that had sold between 7/13/2016 to 7/13/2017. These homes are shown in the map below.
This linked pdf summarizes each individual sale with sold price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and days on the market. Highlights for homes in the Brookhollow subdivision include
- Homes ranged from 1957 to 1975 for the year when built. The average year built was 1961.
- The largest home sold in the last year measured 3,654 sqft. The greatest price was $310,000. The greatest price/sqft was $99.55.
- The smallest home sold in the last year measured 1,084 sqft. The lowest price was $47,800. The lowest price/sqft was $70.35.
- The average sale price was $148,888. The average size of homes sold in the last 365 days was 1,960 sqft. The average price per sqft was $75.74.