When buying or selling your home, Barnett & Hill stands ready to help you with that deal
If you are interested in selling your home in Heritage Parks, contact Chase Crenwelge. If selling and moving to a new home in Abilene, Chase would appreciate your employment of his skills in that deal, too. Chase has been with Barrnett & Hill since December 2015, and he is both a real estate investor and agent. Chase is also your neighbor - his home is located at 2110 Continental Avenue in Heritage Parks.
To discuss your next real estate deal, call Chase at 512-818-1191 or contact him by email.
Using Taylor County Central Appraisal District data, we evaluated 32,106 residential properties in Abilene and discovered that:
- 20,184 or 62.9% were homesteaded.
- 6,659 or 20.7% were owned by homeowners over the age of 65.
- the average Abilene home measured 1,695 sqft
Comparing the 268 homes that make up Heritage Parks to our Abilene statistics: :
- 181 homes or 67.5% are homesteaded which is 4.6% above the average for home ownership in Abilene
- 55 homes or 20.5% are owned by individuals over the age of 65 which is roughly the same as the average for Abilene
- the average Heritage Parks home measured 1761 square feet which is 66 sqft above the average.for Abilene
A comparative market analysis was devised for homes in the Heritage Parks subdivision that had sold between 7/13/2016 to 7/13/2017. These homes are shown in the map below.
This linked pdf summarizes each individual sale with sold price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and days on the market. Highlights on Heritage Parks include:
- Homes ranged from 1998 to 2016 for the year when built. The average year built was 2007.
- The largest home sold in the last year measured 2060 sqft. The greatest price was $222,000. The greatest price/sqft was $110.90.
- The smallest home sold in the last year measured 1445 sqft. The lowest price was $150,000. The lowest price/sqft was $89.94.
- The average sale price was $180,300. The average size of homes sold in the last 365 days was 1,737 sqft. The average price per sqft was $103.88.