When you are ready to buy or sell your home, Barnett & Hill stands ready to help you with that deal.
If you are interested in selling your home in Lone Star Ranch, contact Brandon Heard. If moving to a new home in Abilene, Brandon would appreciate your employment of his skills in that deal, too. Brandon has been with Barnett & Hill since 2015 and his experience in property management, real estate sales and his valuations for banks devising broker price opinions has given him the skill to deftly use market data to price your home in Lone Star Ranch.
To discuss your next real estate deal, call Mitch at 325-669-8963 or contact him by email.
lone star ranch
Using Taylor County Central Appraisal District data, we evaluated 32,106 residential properties in Abilene and discovered that:
- 20,184 or 62.9% were homesteaded.
- 6,659 or 20.7% were owned by homeowners over the age of 65.
- the average Abilene home measured 1,695 sqft
Comparing the 196 homes that make up the Lone Star Ranch neighborhood to our Abilene statistics: :
- 154 homes or 78.6% are homesteaded which is 15.7% above the average for home ownership in Abilene
- 30 homes or 15.3% are owned by individuals over the age of 65 which is 5.4% below the average for Abilene
- the average Lone Star Ranch home measured 2,084 square feet which is 389 sqft above the average.for Abilene
A comparative market analysis was devised for homes in the Lone Star Ranch subdivision that had sold between 7/13/2016 to 7/13/2017. These homes are shown in the map below.
This linked pdf summarizes each individual sale with sold price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and days on the market. Highlights for Lone Star Ranch include
- Homes ranged from 2005 to 2016 for the year when built. The average year built was 2010.
- The largest home sold in the last year measured 2,706 sqft. The greatest price was $330,000. The greatest price/sqft was $132.15.
- The smallest home sold in the last year measured 1,881 sqft. The lowest price was $210,000. The lowest price/sqft was $107.75.
- The average sale price was $264,251. The average size of homes sold in the last 365 days was 2,187 sqft. The average price per sqft was $120.33.