When you are ready to buy or sell your home, Barnett & Hill stands ready to help you with that deal.
If you are interested in selling your home in the Hillcrest neighborhood, contact jon Camp. If moving to a new home in Abilene, Jon would appreciate your employment of his skills in that deal, too. As a landlord with property on "the Hill" and employment as a communications professor at ACU, Jon understands property in the Hillcrest Addition. When you are ready to buy or sell, put this knowledge to work for you.
To discuss your next real estate deal, call Jon at 325-232-5861 or contact him by email.
Using Taylor County Central Appraisal District data, we evaluated 32,106 residential properties in Abilene and discovered that:
- 20,184 or 62.9% were homesteaded.
- 6,659 or 20.7% were owned by homeowners over the age of 65.
- the average Abilene home measured 1,695 sqft
Comparing the 520 homes that make up the Radford Hills neighborhood to our Abilene statistics: :
- 363 homes or 69.8% are homesteaded which is 6.9% above the average for home ownership in Abilene
- 76 homes or 14.6% are owned by individuals over the age of 65 which is 6.1% below the average for Abilene
- the average Radford Hills Addition home measured 1807 square feet which is 1,12 sqft above the average.for Abilene
A comparative market analysis was devised for homes in the Radford Hills subdivision that had sold between 7/13/2016 to 7/13/2017. These homes are shown in the map below.
This linked pdf summarizes each individual sale with sold price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and days on the market. Highlights for the Radford Hills neighborhood include
- Homes ranged from 1960 to 2004 for the year when built. The average year built was 1969.
- The largest home sold in the last year measured 3,073 sqft. The greatest price was $277,000. The greatest price/sqft was $98.56
- The smallest home sold in the last year measured 1,319 sqft. The lowest price was $126,000. The lowest price/sqft was $50.36
- The average sale price was $166,098. The average size of homes sold in the last 365 days was 2183 sqft. The average price per sqft was $77.28.