Barnett & Hill is transitioning to a new management system provided by Appfolio. You should have received an introductory email on December 21st explaining this transition. You will need to log in to the Appfolio site to submit your repair request with your email serving as your username.
This system is an improvement over the old system. It allows:
- you to track your repair request
- you to submit pictures or video to help explain the issue
- us to assign a maintenance contact for your issue
- us to easily follow up to make sure the issue is resolved
- us to bring your property's owner into the discussion to facilitate repair
If you can't access the new system, you can still use our old system to submit a repair request. Follow the repair request link below to submit your repair issue. The results are summarized and sent to our office and maintenance staff. If you have a pressing maintenance emergency such as no heat during sub-freezing temperatures or a ruptured water supply line, call 325.677.3500 to request immediate assistance - someone is available daily 24 hours.
As you complete this form, be sparing when describing your repair; our cell phones can only handle so much text. If you do turn wordy, worry not, as a copy of this request is also mailed to the office.