When buying or selling your home, Barnett & Hill stands ready to help you with that deal.
If you are selling your home in Richland Acres, contact John Hill. If moving to a new home in Abilene, John would appreciate your employment of his skills in that deal, too. .John brings experience to your real estate transaction as an economist, university professor, multifamily investor and real estate broker. John publishes original research on local real estate trends and a monthly column in the Business section of the Abilene Reporter-News. Let him put this experience to work for you.
When you're ready to buy or sell your home, call John at 325-721-4428 or contact him by email.
We evaluated 32,106 residential properties in Abilene and discovered that:
- 20,184 or 62.9% were homesteaded.
- 6,659 or 20.7% were owned by homeowners over the age of 65.
- the average Abilene home measured 1,695 sqft
Comparing the 507 homes that make up Richland Acres to our Abilene statistics: :
- 387 homes or 76.3% are homesteaded which is 13.4% above the average for home ownership in Abilene
- 160 homes or 31.6% are owned by individuals over the age of 65 which is 10.9% above the average for Abilene
- the average Richland Acres home measured 1878 square feet which is 187 above the average.for Abilene
A comparative market analysis was devised for homes in the Richland Acres subdivision that had sold between 7/12/2016 to 7/12/2017. These homes are show on the map below.
This linked pdf summarizes each individual sale with sold price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and days on the market. Highlights for Richland Acres include
- Homes ranged from 1958 to 1977 for the year when built. The average year built was 1961.
- The largest home sold in the last year measured 3,789 sqft. The greatest price was $222,500. The greatest price/sqft was $94.57.
- The smallest home sold in the last year measured 1,110 sqft. The lowest price was $60,000. The lowest price/sqft was $31.78.
- The average sale price was $126,552. The average size of homes sold in the last 365 days was 1,834 sqft. The average price per sqft was $68.53.